How to get started with Bentto
Lets get started
Contact us to agree on a plan and conditions for your company.
Most frequent questions
- Our packaging is biodegradable and recyclable.
- You can throw it in a cardboard container.
- Cutlery is not included by default in the shipment to avoid waste. They are charged separately but we do not make any profit from them, they are at cost price from our supplier.
We work with logistics companies whose fleet is mostly electric and aim to be 100% electric soon.
Our raw materials are of the highest quality, chosen by the chefs directly from the market without intermediaries and with local suppliers to better support the local economy and generate a lower impact on the carbon footprint.
Our kitchen has different types of containers to recycle as much material as possible.
Bentto collaborates with Banc dels Aliments
The product is always of the highest quality. In addition to being a local product. We would be happy to show you our kitchen, if you are interested, please write us at [email protected]
Our team has been in the kitchen for more than 20 years and has worked for some of the most renowned restaurants and hotels in the gastronomic world. The team is headed by Ismael Alonso (www.ismaelalonso.com)
It is our kitchen staff who buy the product directly, we do not use intermediaries to ensure maximum product quality.
Quality and proximity product
Zones and Timetable
When and where we serve
At the moment only in Barcelona. Within the city in the following postcodes only: 08001, 08002, 08003, 08004, 08005, 08006, 08007, 08008, 08009, 08010, 08011, 08012, 08013, 08014, 08015, 08017, 08018, 08019, 08020, 08021, 08022, 08023, 08024, 08025, 08026, 08027, 08028, 08029, 08031, 08032, 08034, 08036, 08037, 08038, 08039, 08040, 08041
- Lunch time: Monday to Friday
- You can order until 11:30
- Ships between 12:30 and 13:00
- The cost depends on the distance from our restaurant in Santalo street.
- Bentto employees come to the kitchen and office by private car or on foot, avoiding public transport to minimise people-to-people contact.
- Persons with symptoms or who have been in contact with a person with symptoms will be sent home for quarantine as stipulated by the authorities.
- Cooks wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- Employees in the office preparing orders maintain the recommended safe distance. In addition to frequent use of hydroalcoholic gel and safety masks.
- Employees who have recently had close contact with a person infected with COVID-19 have a commitment to stay away from work. There have been no cases so far.
- Our kitchen and facilities are disinfected with a high-frequency protocol for maximum safety.
- Bentto’s own delivery drivers do not enter our premises but pick up the order at the entrance.
- Delivery drivers disinfect their hands with hydroalcoholic gel before organising their orders.
- At the time of delivery, delivery drivers keep a safe distance from our customers.
- We only accept online payments to avoid unnecessary risks.